Join K logix’s growing Business Development Team, a unique opportunity to enter the dynamic world of tech sales and accelerate your career! While B2B experience is preferred, we will consider qualified candidates with varied CRM and customer sales experience.
In addition to competitive benefits and base salary, we also offer industry-best commission with no caps, you are in control of your earning potential!
K logix offers relocation packages for ideal candidates.
The Inside Sales Rep plays a crucial role in K logix’s sales cycle by identifying, prospecting, calling and booking appointments with potential clients. Inside Sales Reps are responsible for tracking activity in Salesforce and creatively looking for ways to reach out to prospects (beyond email) with limited management direction after initial training.
The inside sales rep performs purpose based outbound calling sales activities such as cold calling & lead follow-up.
The ideal candidates possess the following qualities:
- Confident- K logix is the leader in its industry, we are looking for candidates that know they are leaders in their fields
- Tenacious- Sales is a numbers game, we are looking for individuals that bounce back from neutral and negative experiences and unwaveringly move towards success
- Results Oriented- We are looking for individuals that take pride in their results and in adding value to our organization
- Entrepreneurial Drive- Takes ownership of her/his own future and committed to K logix future and mission
- Reliable- Do what they say they will do in a timely fashion, no excuses
Candidates must be quick learners and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, energetic and results driven environment that is centered on security service and technology product based selling.
- The focus of this position is to generate qualified leads, appointments, and opportunities for K logix’s Outside Account Executives
- Track all sales activities in Salesforce.com
- Develop relationships with new prospects by proactive cold calling & following up on marketing campaigns
- Must be results-driven and capable of delivering consistent new business and able to grow existing business
- Attend industry events to generate leads
- Attend prospect and current client engagement events to generate leads and deepen current relationships
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool
- 2-5 years in a Lead Generation, Inside Sales or Lead Development role
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Job Type: Full-time
Required Education:Bachelor's requirement can be substituted by 2 to -5 year of successful cold calling experience
Required Experience: 1 year